Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sick

I think it was during that same dinner that I got sick. Boo! I'm certainly not going back to Claim Jumper for a while. Well, I'm not going anywhere, except MS, with this damn cold-sinus-whatchamacallit. My nose is stuffy and runny, my eyes hurt, my throat is dry and scratchy and I have no energy to do anything but watch Scrubs, complain about being sick in a blog and read Vonnegut. Hooray for life.

And this is the quote I am nominating for being the best quote in a TV show. Unsurprisingly it's from Scrubs. Like I said, I'm too weak to do much else.

Janitor: I remember the bordello being a little-bit bigger, and there were probably a few more prostitutes, but maybe I just remember it that way 'cause I was a kid, it was my twelfth birthday. I asked for a bike, I got a 48-year old whore.


PS: Doesn't it follow that The Janitor's name is actually Neil Flynn, from his confirmation that he's the cop on the subway from "The Fugitive"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quote:
Kelso: You've completed 4 years of college and 4 years of medical school so I can safely assume you're at least 8.

Yah I know. I actually looked it up after that episode and he was listed :)

FuzzyGamer said...

Ah, yes, Kelso. One of the contenders for the best quote was also Kelso's:

J.D.: Dr. Kelso. The doc here has been telling me that you have some great stories. I wouldn't mind hearing one sometime.
Dr. Kelso: Oh what the hell. Back in '68-- I don't like you. The end.