Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sushi Land

Sushi Land is awesome. First off, Sushi Land is this sushi place by my apt. It's great: there's a conveyor belt that has plates of sushi on it, and the color of the plate determines the price. First off, I love sushi, so any place that serves it is good in my book. Second, this sushi is really good. Not your usual grocery-store sushi. This stuff is made right there, right in front of you, and to your order if it's not already on the belt. Also, Sushi Land is quite cheap. Their plates are 1$, 1.50$, 2$ and 3$. Every time I go there, my bill is under 10$. Can you tell me the last time you went out to a restaurant, had exactly what you wanted, in a nice atmosphere and paid under 10$ for it? Because of all of these reasons, I find myself at Sushi Land something like twice a week. I think the people over there are starting to remember me. I'm just waiting for the day when I can come in, sit down, and get a water and a hot tea without asking for it.
Apparently, it's quite good as a date-place, since I see a lot of couples there. It's a family place as well. A few times I've seen just an adult and a young kid there, like a grandma and a granddaughter, having a girls' night out. For them, Sushi Land is perfect, as the whole thing comes to being just a few bucks.

No comments: