Wednesday, February 07, 2007

High-point of my day

This is a short quote that needs a few explanations and mentions and doesn't really amount to much in the end. Enjoy.

Prashant is a temporary Dev-Lead on my team, while Tad is on paternity leave.
A bug I am working on right now has been pushed into the next milestone, which is not something you want to do, and certainly not something that you want to have caused.
I am wearing sandals, not my regular shoes, because it's 7pm and I always wear my sandals after going to the pool. They're comfier.

Prashant: You look jobless.
Me: Do you know something I don't?


So, I'm not sure what Prashant is referring to, specifically. Could be both that I messed up and that I look like a bum.

There, that post was hardly worth the electrons used to transmit it.

No comments: