Friday, February 23, 2007

Jokes

I've read so many jokes, most of them stopped being funny. Tell me a joke and I've probably heard it, and if I haven't, I'm usually the welcoming committee waiting for you to get to the punch line. That's why I am now moving away from "standard" jokes into the uncharted territory of anti humor, corny jokes and meta humor.

Meta Humor

Did you see Stevie Wonder's new house? Well, it's very nice.


Corny Jokes
Q. Why can't you have soup in The Matrix?
A. Because there is no spoon.


Anti Humor
Q: What's worse than finding a worm in an apple?
A: The Holocaust.


Of course these jokes can certainly be tasteless and offensive, but that's probably half the fun.

I just posted a curious meta joke on Taty's Facebook wall:
Did you hear about the new pirate movie? It's rated PG-13.
Wait....
Damnit!

No comments: