Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alexian Brothers ER


Alexian Brothers ER
Originally uploaded by FuzzyGamer.

A list of their values. Efficiency ain't it.



We went to the Alexian Brothers ER Monday night after my mom fell and injured her arm. I think we got there around 12:30. We didn't leave until 5:30. The people at the security desk where sitting and watching a movie or a TV show, thankfully with headphones on, and kept on saying that they were real busy. There were two other patients and it was three hours after we got an x-ray before we went to see an actually doctor. Let me tell ya, if I've got a golf-ball stuck in the side of skull after experimenting with a home-made Gatling gun, I'm not going to Alexian Brothers. I'll drive around, get everyone's estimates on the wait and choose after I have four quotes. That's the Progressive way.

I didn't post this earlier because Taty didn't know until yesterday afternoon, and after that I didn't feel like posting it cause the spontaneity was gone. Fortunately, I came up with the thing of talking about why it took me a while to write the post, which is sorta spontaneous, so here it is.

I figured out that I like to write spontaneous blogs. Like if I see something hilarious, or something interesting happens and I get a picture of it with my Treo, or I got some idea I'd like to explore. Thanks to Taty, there are a few posts that I'll never write. Mainly because I already told her what I thought and I don't wanna retell the same old thing over and over. Too boring.
That's why having my Treo is a great thing. I see something interesting, take a picture, post it and that's it. I don't have to wait 'till I get home and have possibly lost interest by then.

No comments: