Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jumper (movie)

First things first:

Jumper - Amazon entry
Horrific cover, I know.

Reflex - Amazon entry

Anyhow, I really like Jumper and must have read it first around 8th grade. Until then I sorta stopped reading. With Jumper, I fell in love with books again and haven't stopped since then. Jumper was (and is) an amazing book and it's still one of my favorites. Then, last year, Reflex came out and I snatched that up. It was a great follow-up, even if it wasn't a superb stand-alone book.

Now, Hollywood seems to be making the Jumper movie. What's more, they're making a trilogy. They're not staying true to the books (like with the Bourne stories or Fight Club), so they're introducing a kid called Griffin who can also teleport.

Now, here's the interesting part: on both IMDB and WikiPedia it says that Sam is going to be starring in the movies. Yes, Samuel L Jackson, aka Jules, aka Mace Windu, aka One-Tough-Mofo.

No comments: