Monday, July 17, 2006

Damn goobers

Everyone knows spam. Most people hate it. I mean, since spam still exists, people are clicking on those links and buying into it.
And now I'm getting spam on this blog. Some anonymous ass posted a comment on my blog referring me to some way to make 900$. Yay, now all I have to do is pay you some money and I am guaranteed to make a butt-load of money myself.

BTW, I really don't care for how people write amounts of money, with the dollar sign (and also the pound sign, for British currency) in front of the amount. When I want to tell someone a price online, I think to myself "500 dollars" and write 500, then remember that the dollar sign goes first and have to backtrack. Why do we say "500 dollars" but write it in a way that should be read "dollars 500"? One more idiotic thing about the English language. Or is it? Is it simply some convention that people seem to have agreed on? In that case, bad people!

No comments: