Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jumper (again)

So, it's confirmed: Sam is playing the role of Brian Cox. Whoot! Lets see him pwn Davy a new one.

On a side note, it's also been confirmed that Anakin Skywalker is going to be playing Davy. I still don't know what to think, since I think this actor is pretty much a hack, but, I suppose with right direction he can pull it off.

Davy's father is slated to be played by Michael Rooker. Look this guy up. He certainly looks like a drunk, abusive father. Hahahaha. Oh, I kill myself. No, what I mean is that he looks like he'll fit the role just fine.

The budget of the movie is apparently around 100 mill. Good or bad, I'm not sure. If the movie doesn't do really, really well, the studio is unlikely to front more money, so the trilogy dies. That would make me a saaaad panda.

Oh, and Tom Hulce is going to appear, although I have no idea as whom. He's playing a character that isn't in the books, as far as I know. If you're wondering who Tom Hulce is, join the club. He played Mozart in Amadeus. And pretty much nothing else. Well, he did theater stuff, but who's going to count that, right? No, wrong. Shut up.

No comments: