Friday, October 13, 2006

My own radio station

Yes, I know, people have been running radio stations forever now, but I finally decided to do one because I go for walks around the neighborhood with my Palm and it's easier to stream my music than to continuously upload stuff to a memory card.

Plus, I can listen to my tunes at work without storing illegal stuff on work computers. Always a plus. I mean, it certainly helps to not be fired.

My Radio Station -

If you don't know if you can play ogg, go with mp3.

I'm still playing around with the settings, so there may be weird glitches like the name not popping up or something. I'll fix it. Maybe.

Oh, and screw you, I like my music. Yes, I play weird stuff: Russian folk music followed by Coolio followed by Mozart followed by Beatles followed by Beauty and the Beast soundtrack followed by Elton John followed by REM followed by... If you don't like my taste in music, go away.

EDIT: This is how I set it all up. I use Winamp 5.3 and everything is explained on this link.

Link - setting up online radio station.

No comments: