Monday, October 23, 2006

MS Internal Auction


MS Internal Auction
Originally uploaded by FuzzyGamer.

4ft.long x ~3.5ft.tall, ~50lb. soft, gray stuffed elephant toy formerly used in an advertising shoot is now looking for a wonderful family to retire--ideal for children's playroom or family room! In excellent condition!


The bidding started at 50$ and is now at 130$. The auction ends on Wednesday. Apparently, the elephant really costs 500$. Yikes.

I'm thinking, somewhat not seriously, of acquiring said elephant and placing him in my office. There's enough space in front of my desk, I think. But I also have to consider that I may be making a hypothetical child cry. Or maybe it's a child only in the figurative sense: maybe the guy who's trying to buy this is buying it for himself and he's really a 30-year old kid. Or a 22-year old kid. Whatever.

No comments: